Happy Monday

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:06 am
highlandmum wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:57 am
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:12 am
She's offended because I didn't properly address her reply the way she wanted.
Honestly I really do not know why some people care if it has been posted before. Some may not have seen it, and are we suppose to search every time before we post something.
The way some people on here act I think they are just really tall toddlers.

No sh*t, like I'm going to remember a post from a while ago. But remember some of these women have no life outside of this group.
You are to read every post before posting.
I shit glitter
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAO! That is awesome. Thanks for posting as I've never seen it before.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:26 am It's just not that funny...

The actual reasons people have been getting serious about acceptance are real shit.

Feminists made a big deal because women are frequently raped, beaten to death by significant others, and paid less for the same job.
Transgendered people keep making a big deal about acceptance because they are also beaten to death at an alarming rate...
Gay people made a big deal because their civil rights kept being taken...
Middle Eastern people are standing up for their rights because they keep having their clothing ripped off of their bodies because some asshole doesn't like head scarves...

Making their reasons into a joke just seems... I don't know... Vapid ignorance disguised as comedy.
Jesus! It can be both you know. Just because a joke is made about how extreme some people take these issues, doesn't negate the seriousness of the real issues. These types of jokes teach us that we all need to lighten up a bit because if we constantly take life too seriously then we are all miserable grumps who accomplish nothing in life.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Or you could just STFU and move on with your day
OP ignore this troll, no dick for her last night.....apparently, lol
SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:56 am
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:29 am
SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:19 am Already been posted
Oh well. Too bad there is not a feature to let us know if something has been posted. Guess until then we will have to rely on you to notify us.

It's still funny and spot on.
The correct answer was, “oh, sorry, thanks for letting me know.” Ironically, the attempt at snark makes you come off as offended.

Just delete the post and move on with your day.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:26 am

The actual reasons people have been getting serious about acceptance are real shit.

Feminists made a big deal because women are frequently raped, beaten to death by significant others, and paid less for the same job.
Transgendered people keep making a big deal about acceptance because they are also beaten to death at an alarming rate...
Middle Eastern people are standing up for their rights because they keep having their clothing ripped off of their bodies because some asshole doesn't like head scarves...

Making their reasons into a joke just seems... I don't know... Vapid ignorance disguised as comedy.
Jesus! It can be both you know. Just because a joke is made about how extreme some people take these issues, doesn't negate the seriousness of the real issues. These types of jokes teach us that we all need to lighten up a bit because if we constantly take life too seriously then we are all miserable grumps who accomplish nothing in life.
Actually it does exactly that... it negates the seriousness of the issue and makes people think they need to “lighten up” about things that harmfully affect people’s lives.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks for proving the point of the post. I'm truly sorry you were so offended about a duplicate post. Call 911.

To OP, this was hilarious!
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The actual reasons people have been getting serious about acceptance are real sh*t.

This joke comes out of a very real backlash by people who feel their power is being attacked. It's meant to minimize some valid concerns. Ha, ha you're taking that too seriously. Sit down, little girl.

It makes me think of the show "The Honeymooners" made back in the 1950's and which is an ancestor of "Roseanne." In it the male central character would say "to the moon, Alice" or "pow, right in the kisser" while shaking his fist at his wife. There's an implicit threat that if she doesn't do what he wants, he'll beat her. He never actually hit her on the show and did say "Aw, baby, you're the greatest" so the audience could see what a wonderful guy he actually was. Thousands of people thought it was a funny show and it was often played in reruns.

Domestic violence is hilarious. Muslim women getting acid thrown in their faces is hilarious. Gay men getting dragged to death behind a truck is hilarious.

This is where some of our "sisters" chime in and say we're being oversensitive because it's just a funny story about snowmen.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:56 pm
Thanks for proving the point of the post. I'm truly sorry you were so offended about a duplicate post. Call 911.

To OP, this was hilarious!
You are being truthful you should delete your post.
😂😂
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:40 am Or you could just STFU and move on with your day
OP ignore this troll, no D*ck for her last night.....apparently, lol
SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:56 am
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:29 am
Oh well. Too bad there is not a feature to let us know if something has been posted. Guess until then we will have to rely on you to notify us.

It's still funny and spot on.
The correct answer was, “oh, sorry, thanks for letting me know.” Ironically, the attempt at snark makes you come off as offended.

Just delete the post and move on with your day.
I chuckled when she said just delete the post. Lol seriously.
I shit glitter
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Are you drunk?
Verrine wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm

The actual reasons people have been getting serious about acceptance are real sh*t.

This joke comes out of a very real backlash by people who feel their power is being attacked. It's meant to minimize some valid concerns. Ha, ha you're taking that too seriously. Sit down, little girl.

It makes me think of the show "The Honeymooners" made back in the 1950's and which is an ancestor of "Roseanne." In it the male central character would say "to the moon, Alice" or "pow, right in the kisser" while shaking his fist at his wife. There's an implicit threat that if she doesn't do what he wants, he'll beat her. He never actually hit her on the show and did say "Aw, baby, you're the greatest" so the audience could see what a wonderful guy he actually was. Thousands of people thought it was a funny show and it was often played in reruns.

Domestic violence is hilarious. Muslim women getting acid thrown in their faces is hilarious. Gay men getting dragged to death behind a truck is hilarious.

This is where some of our "sisters" chime in and say we're being oversensitive because it's just a funny story about snowmen.
Locked Previous topicNext topic