Happy Monday

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well these comments just consumed 30 seconds of my life I want back. Also it's too early for this shit. You people will argue anything. Worse than my teenager.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 am Well these comments just consumed 30 seconds of my life I want back. Also it's too early for this sh*t. You people will argue anything. Worse than my teenager.
Oh well.
I shit glitter
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Now friends, we all know we shouldn’t post until we have had our coffee and carbs, now go get some and come back kinder and nicer!!
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:39 am Now friends, we all know we shouldn’t post until we have had our coffee and carbs, now go get some and come back kinder and nicer!!
We just have to somehow know if someone is going to be offended.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Great post! :D
Attachments
57a.jpg
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:12 am
Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:56 am
SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:46 am

Oh, I don’t. I’m trying to make a point to help you see how ridiculous you’re acting today.
How ridiculous SHE'S acting?
🤣😂🤣
She's offended because I didn't properly address her reply the way she wanted.
Honestly I really do not know why some people care if it has been posted before. Some may not have seen it, and are we suppose to search every time before we post something.
The way some people on here act I think they are just really tall toddlers.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:57 am

🤣😂🤣
Honestly I really do not know why some people care if it has been posted before. Some may not have seen it, and are we suppose to search every time before we post something.

No shit, like I'm going to remember a post from a while ago. But remember some of these women have no life outside of this group.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's just not that funny...

The actual reasons people have been getting serious about acceptance are real shit.

Feminists made a big deal because women are frequently raped, beaten to death by significant others, and paid less for the same job.
Transgendered people keep making a big deal about acceptance because they are also beaten to death at an alarming rate...
Gay people made a big deal because their civil rights kept being taken...
Middle Eastern people are standing up for their rights because they keep having their clothing ripped off of their bodies because some asshole doesn't like head scarves...

Making their reasons into a joke just seems... I don't know... Vapid ignorance disguised as comedy.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:26 am It's just not that funny...

The actual reasons people have been getting serious about acceptance are real sh*t.

Feminists made a big deal because women are frequently raped, beaten to death by significant others, and paid less for the same job.
Transgendered people keep making a big deal about acceptance because they are also beaten to death at an alarming rate...
Gay people made a big deal because their civil rights kept being taken...
Middle Eastern people are standing up for their rights because they keep having their clothing ripped off of their bodies because some asshole doesn't like head scarves...

Making their reasons into a joke just seems... I don't know... Vapid ignorance disguised as comedy.
Not everyone is going to be the same.
I shit glitter
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:57 am

🤣😂🤣
According to the op you are to properly address them and if they feel you're being some kind of way even if it was unintentional you should delete the post.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic