Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:22 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:52 am
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:03 am

So what your saying is...

You and your mods are doing a shitty job and nobody cares about your rules

But hey! Thanks for the effort 😂😂😂😂
I think more what she's saying is that there are some people who are so obnoxious and entitled that despite the rules, they think it's fine to do whatever they please.

There's a small group of users so self centered that they don't care about jacking up the board and impacting the majority. So instead of acting like adults, they think they're "cool" by doing whatever they want on a message board. So big and bad! LOL

That same attitude is why prisons were invented.
Many of us are saying we think the anonymous function is not a good thing and should be eliminated.
I hardly think it’s proper to suggest that after knowing how much Skip has sank into getting it. I rarely use the thing but I have. I think that there is going to be annoying people regardless of what is here or not. I think that it might be better to grow a backbone and learn to ignore the ignorant commenters.
RedBottoms

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:20 am

I think more what she's saying is that there are some people who are so obnoxious and entitled that despite the rules, they think it's fine to do whatever they please.

There's a small group of users so self centered that they don't care about jacking up the board and impacting the majority. So instead of acting like adults, they think they're "cool" by doing whatever they want on a message board. So big and bad! LOL

Many of us are saying we think the anonymous function is not a good thing and should be eliminated.
I hardly think it’s proper to suggest that after knowing how much Skip has sank into getting it. I rarely use the thing but I have. I think that there is going to be annoying people regardless of what is here or not. I think that it might be better to grow a backbone and learn to ignore the ignorant commenters.
Its hard when they literally follow you to every thread and say outrageous things like lies about you or insult your family.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:42 am
Its hard when they literally follow you to every thread and say outrageous things like lies about you or insult your family.
It's not. It's easy to ignore and move on. On CM there was a member who followed me for months, starting the day after I posted about my moms death, that my mom died to get away from me. After my dad died, 4 months later, she would quote me over and over again to tell me they both died to get away from me.

You roll your eyes and move on. You don't have to reply or have the last word. Just go about your day. If you know it's not true, who cares what they say.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:04 am

It's not. It's easy to ignore and move on. On CM there was a member who followed me for months, starting the day after I posted about my moms death, that my mom died to get away from me. After my dad died, 4 months later, she would quote me over and over again to tell me they both died to get away from me.

You roll your eyes and move on. You don't have to reply or have the last word. Just go about your day. If you know it's not true, who cares what they say.
wow that person SUCKED
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree completely. If you're going to flap your gums, stand behind it. I don't use anonymous regardless of if I'm saying something that might offend someone or not. I'm with you on that.

I was responding specifically to CU and her snarky remark about the admins "doing a shitty job and no one cares about their rules anyway".
That's what I quoted in my reply.

The admins can not control the behavior of other very immature adults, and making that comment to people that spend their own time and money keeping this board running is what's shitty. These ladies are volunteers. CU should go to the hospital and kick a candy striper while she's at it.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think more what she's saying is that there are some people in who are so obnoxious and entitled that despite the rules, they think it's fine to do whatever they please.

Many posters think the anon feature should be eliminated.
I have a backbone thank you. I was born with one. But I also have good taste and concern for others feelings.
I have thanked Skip several times since we all gathered here last spring.

Now let’s just end this “ conversation “.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:42 am
libbylu wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:58 pm
I agree too.
The Anonymous feature only allows some people to instigate, insult, stir the pot, hurt and insult.
I think the admins and mods should be more strict and take away the Anon feature and delete inappropriate crude personal attacks instead of just telling the personal attacker to read the rules. They ( anons and “trolls”) don’t care about rules and they just keep wrecking threads, posts. That’s just not necessary or even mentally healthy.
But...
Thanks for the efforts Skip!

No that’s not what I’m saying. ( I guess YOU don’t need to be anonymous to be annoying and opinionated and critical and controlling , do you?!?! )
I only suggested something.
Two others also mentioned that they should do away with the anonymous option, too. They said it right before I did .
Back at Cafe Mom many said there should not be anon.
I’m not the only one.
Oh Libby

I’m just messing with you

You know I love you 😘
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:08 am
I have a backbone thank you. I was born with one. But I also have good taste and concern for others feelings.

Boy you sure took that personally lol. I didn’t say you didn’t. I said that it’s a better approach to handle it like you do but wasn’t a personal attack against you. If you already do, it’s pretty obvious that I wasn’t speaking about you.

Do you always jump the gun when someone makes an observation?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I get it. But have you considered what might happen if you never responded to them? If they don’t get a reaction, it’s hardky worth it. That’s what insecure people do. They belittle others in order to boost their own self-worth. Don’t acknowledge it and they’ll either stop or make themselves look like even bigger fools. Jmo
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:51 am
libbylu wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:08 am

Boy you sure took the hat personally lol. I didn’t say you didn’t. I said that it’s a better approach to handle it like you do but wasn’t a personal attack against you. If you already do, it’s pretty obvious that I wasn’t speaking about you.

Do you always jump the gun when someone makes an observation?
Well you did say it was highly inappropriate to suggest that.
Was that meant for me or not?
Locked Previous topicNext topic