The Anonymous “Trick”

Deleted User 638

Unread post

Thank you. Your work is appreciated.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 pm Why wouldn't someone tell you?
Because they're petty F***ing children
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:31 pm I think you should have kept your money. Lol
The anon feature is and always has been a horrible feature for those who want to use it to say cruel things. They don’t deserve the anon feature. There are only a few who use it for good intentions.
I always love the comment “ we are all anonymous on this site anyway “ whenever you say something against the anon button. So since that’s so true they don’t need the anonymous feature and you could have kept your money! 😂
Btw I think it was real nice of you to spend money out of your pocket. And all the time you have spent is amazing. Even though there are a lot of times I’m not very active I thank you for knowing that if I ever get in the mood to see what is up in here I have that option.
Have a good day and great holidays!
I totally agree
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would tell you. Thank you for everything Skip.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:21 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:13 pm

You'd be surprised. We pm people to ask questions and they won't tell us what we need to know to keep the site running well for everyone. Kind of sad.....
And we can probably guess who they are, can't we? LOL
One went anon and the other did not. Neither wanted to help skip figure it out. Both thought it was funny. It's disheartening to know members are like that. As members we should all work together to help this site we wanted so badly. I am kind of shocked my request to the member was so completely ignored.....of course when they want help, we will be expected to jump right away.
Was it that bumpbumpity chick?
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:06 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:31 pm I think you should have kept your money. Lol
The anon feature is and always has been a horrible feature for those who want to use it to say cruel things. They don’t deserve the anon feature. There are only a few who use it for good intentions.
I always love the comment “ we are all anonymous on this site anyway “ whenever you say something against the anon button. So since that’s so true they don’t need the anonymous feature and you could have kept your money! 😂
Btw I think it was real nice of you to spend money out of your pocket. And all the time you have spent is amazing. Even though there are a lot of times I’m not very active I thank you for knowing that if I ever get in the mood to see what is up in here I have that option.
I totally agree
I agree too.
The Anonymous feature only allows some people to instigate, insult, stir the pot, hurt and insult.
I think the admins and mods should be more strict and take away the Anon feature and delete inappropriate crude personal attacks instead of just telling the personal attacker to read the rules. They ( anons and “trolls”) don’t care about rules and they just keep wrecking threads, posts. That’s just not necessary or even mentally healthy.
But...
Thanks for the efforts Skip!
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:58 pm
I totally agree
I agree too.
The Anonymous feature only allows some people to instigate, insult, stir the pot, hurt and insult.
I think the admins and mods should be more strict and take away the Anon feature and delete inappropriate crude personal attacks instead of just telling the personal attacker to read the rules. They ( anons and “trolls”) don’t care about rules and they just keep wrecking threads, posts. That’s just not necessary or even mentally healthy.
But...
So what your saying is...

You and your mods are doing a shitty job and nobody cares about your rules

But hey! Thanks for the effort 😂😂😂😂
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:03 am

I totally agree
I agree too.
But...

No that’s not what I’m saying. ( I guess YOU don’t need to be anonymous to be annoying and opinionated and critical and controlling , do you?!?! )
I only suggested something.
Two others also mentioned that they should do away with the anonymous option, too. They said it right before I did .
Back at Cafe Mom many said there should not be anon.
I’m not the only one.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I totally agree
I agree too.
But...

I think more what she's saying is that there are some people who are so obnoxious and entitled that despite the rules, they think it's fine to do whatever they please.

There's a small group of users so self centered that they don't care about jacking up the board and impacting the majority. So instead of acting like adults, they think they're "cool" by doing whatever they want on a message board. So big and bad! LOL

That same attitude is why prisons were invented.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:52 am
I agree too.
But...

I think more what she's saying is that there are some people who are so obnoxious and entitled that despite the rules, they think it's fine to do whatever they please.

There's a small group of users so self centered that they don't care about jacking up the board and impacting the majority. So instead of acting like adults, they think they're "cool" by doing whatever they want on a message board. So big and bad! LOL

That same attitude is why prisons were invented.
Many of us are saying we think the anonymous function is not a good thing and should be eliminated.
Locked Previous topicNext topic