The Anonymous “Trick”

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:13 pm
SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 pm Why wouldn't someone tell you?
You'd be surprised. We pm people to ask questions and they won't tell us what we need to know to keep the site running well for everyone. Kind of sad.....
And we can probably guess who they are, can't we? LOL
One went anon and the other did not. Neither wanted to help skip figure it out. Both thought it was funny. It's disheartening to know members are like that. As members we should all work together to help this site we wanted so badly. I am kind of shocked my request to the member was so completely ignored.....of course when they want help, we will be expected to jump right away.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well now that it’s fixed will someone please tell me what it was? I missed the whole thing, wasting my time over in news & politics...
Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:21 am

You'd be surprised. We pm people to ask questions and they won't tell us what we need to know to keep the site running well for everyone. Kind of sad.....
One went anon and the other did not. Neither wanted to help skip figure it out. Both thought it was funny. It's disheartening to know members are like that. As members we should all work together to help this site we wanted so badly. I am kind of shocked my request to the member was so completely ignored.....of course when they want help, we will be expected to jump right away.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:12 am Well now that it’s fixed will someone please tell me what it was? I missed the whole thing, wasting my time over in news & politics...

I want to know too!

I’d give a donation too but honestly since I’ve been going to school, one dd leaving college, and one about to enter we just don’t have a lot of extra to donate.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How long has cm been shut down anyway?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That sucks that you all donate your time and people make it so difficult. It should be made easier for you, not more difficult. Thank you all for continuing, despite people being selfish asswipes.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Reedusstalker

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:12 am Well now that it’s fixed will someone please tell me what it was? I missed the whole thing, wasting my time over in news & politics...

Two members figured out how to get around the Anon feature and could see who was the OP of anon posts.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The site was created May 21st so cm went down around that time.
mater-three wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:20 am How long has cm been shut down anyway?
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:56 am The site was created May 21st so cm went down around that time.
mater-three wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:20 am How long has cm been shut down anyway?

It seems like CM has been gone forever. I prefer this site to CM actually. It’s much more personal and doesn’t always feel like a bunch of teenagers fighting to win most loved member or creating unnecessary drama. Here, I feel like there is actually some adult-minded women who are capable of carrying on a reasonable debate without the name calling and calling out.

I realize that some of that still goes on here but in general it’s easier to avoid it here.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I got that part, I was wondering how it happened.
Reedusstalker wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:54 am

Two members figured out how to get around the Anon feature and could see who was the OP of anon posts.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whatever you are able to. I know some people have a hard time donating and if someone can’t, that’s perfectly fine too. Most people have donated between $5-$25 and one person was generous enough to donate $100. I’ve been putting off upgrading the server because it’s expensive but we’ve been getting server errors more often lately so I’m going to have to do it. The site is outgrowing the plan I bought.
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:59 am Seriously thank you. How much is a decent donation amount?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic