The Anonymous “Trick”

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The anonymous “trick” is now fixed (along with a couple other tricks that I didn’t know existed.) I would appreciate it if you guys would let me know when issues come up on the site.

I have 3 kids, 2 are toddlers, and I work on multiple websites for clients. Spending two days searching for an issue isn’t fun for me. I understand that it was drama and excitement for some of you but this site does take a lot of work and money from me. The extension is still in Beta, it’s not 100% complete and I have spent money from my own pocket to give everyone the anonymous feature, when an issue comes up I need to know. I’m not trying to ruin the fun but I have to get back to the developer so that he can fix it. This isn’t a free or cheap thing that I can just download and throw onto the website.

I appreciate the people who pm me when an issue comes up on the website and are willing to send me screenshots, links, and information. I’m really the only one who works on fixing this site and I could use help when it comes to finding issues, bugs, glitches, tricks, etc. If you guys see something, please tell me from now on.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Why wouldn't someone tell you?
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bump... I never knew about it until today.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They didn’t want it fixed.
SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 pm Why wouldn't someone tell you?
🤓The Admin 🤓
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks for all your time and effort. This is a good site. Sorry some people don't respect you or all you do.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SmurfyTime wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 pm Why wouldn't someone tell you?
Some people have an obsession over "outing" anons. I could make the most boring anon post ever and people would be like OMG I KNOW IT'S CARTERS HAHAHAHA I'M SO COOL! I don't get it lol. I could really care less who an anon is.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

PM sent with another glitch notice :)
Testing to see if anon works
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Every time you share how much work and effort you put into this site I am amazed, and I think wow that is very generous of you.
Now you are telling me you spend money out of pocket? The million dollar question is why?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It costs a lot of money to maintain the site and I wanted to add the anonymous extension to make it feel more like cm. The ads are there to try and take some of the burden off as far as cost but I haven’t recouped what I’ve spent yet. Without money to pay for the hosting, security certificates, extensions, styles, etc. the site wouldn’t exist.
Lotus wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:56 pm Every time you share how much work and effort you put into this site I am amazed, and I think wow that is very generous of you.
Now you are telling me you spend money out of pocket? The million dollar question is why?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:56 pm Every time you share how much work and effort you put into this site I am amazed, and I think wow that is very generous of you.
How exactly did you think this site happened? The url costs money, the site hosting costs money and all the extra stuff put into making the site better costs money. That’s why there are ads and a donate button.
Locked Previous topicNext topic