Why pass judgment on other people and their choices?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

No one knows what happens behind closed doors?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's just human nature.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Sometimes we do know though because they tell us or at least put forth a certain narrative. Or we see it with our own two eyes
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Because sometimes people make really bad choices...
Reedusstalker

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:54 pm Because sometimes people make really bad choices...
Yep, this. My BIL makes the worst choices and never puts his kids first. He treats them poorly. He treats his wife poorly. He's the most selfish person I know. You better believe I judge the shit out of himy and to his face.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I don't need to know what goes on behind closed doors to offer up an opinion on someone's choices. My opinion shouldn't matter to them anyways.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm It's just human nature.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:36 pm Sometimes we do know though because they tell us or at least put forth a certain narrative. Or we see it with our own two eyes
Exactly, if someone makes a constant display of telling you or showing you their bad life choices, then you are making a judgment based on what they themselves are telling or showing you.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This. And people have a right to their opinions. If someone disagrees with mynchoices, that’s fine. Their judgment doesn’t affect me in any way.
ReadingRainbow wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:54 pm Because sometimes people make really bad choices...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
LetHerGo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Because people feel entitled to place their filtered perspective and apply their life experiences unto other people. Unfortunately we all do it. It’s part of our biology to make judgements and conclusions about the world outside ourselves. It helped us survive and got us where we are here today.
Locked Previous topicNext topic