She didn't even last 2 weeks

RedBottoms

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:02 pm I ask this at least once a day - what the f#ck is wrong with people? This is a grandma? We've always teased my ma that she liked the grandkids better than she liked us. That's how it's supposed to be.
WTF

I hope your son recovers quickly and pain free. I'd definitely press every charge available and ask for the max sentence.
Now dear do you understand why people cut off inlaws and family? Because unfortunately this type of shit DOES happen
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:14 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:02 pm I ask this at least once a day - what the f#ck is wrong with people? This is a grandma? We've always teased my ma that she liked the grandkids better than she liked us. That's how it's supposed to be.
WTF

I hope your son recovers quickly and pain free. I'd definitely press every charge available and ask for the max sentence.
Now dear do you understand why people cut off inlaws and family? Because unfortunately this type of shit DOES happen
In this event it makes sense. This woman is dangerous. Cutting people off because they snubbed you in 1989 by not inviting you to something is completely different.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RedBottoms

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:29 am
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:14 am
WTF

In this event it makes sense. This woman is dangerous. Cutting people off because they snubbed you in 1989 by not inviting you to something is completely different.
Wasn't she on here though and you and possibly others were shaming her for not wanting to move her MIL in? And then look what F***ing happened? I have had burns that bad before on my hand from a popcorn machine when I worked at the movie theater-it took a decade to heal and the scars to completely go away! Mine was small too. Sounds like his is MUCH worse.

Sometimes, its smarter and better to cut a toxic relative off BEFORE it gets this far. I have never cut someone off over one snub. I have cut people off for saying extremely cruel and insulting things and doing dangerous and harmful behaviors. Big difference.
Locked Previous topicNext topic