She didn't even last 2 weeks

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:04 pm
Lotus wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:01 pm Wow. What a horrible situation. I cannot believe she intentionally did that and hurt your child. Just wow. I hope your husband is able to work with her and the medical professionals and that she gets the treatment she obviously needs, whatever it is.

I hope your son is as comfortable as he can possibly be.
Yeah.....Nope. No way in hell are we having anything to do with her again. She better hope she stays in jail when my husband gets here. Otherwise she will be in the morgue
Oh dear. I completely understand.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:15 pm I call BS. Post a picture of the tile that is messed up
I can't because I'm no where near home. Bit here is a pic of my son and his q-tip hand. Excuse the siverdine creme on his jeans20181205_073237.jpg

Never mind you can see it on the islands the bottom
Oh that looks so bad. I'm so sorry for him.
i want candy!
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:58 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:35 pm Wow! I'm sorry about your son. Jesus. What kind of grandma does something like that?! And people think I'm evil...

I'd have gotten the police involved too. That or dropped her off in the hood somewhere with nothing more than a good luck, haha. 😈
And we gave extra good goods where you and I live! LA and Detroit.
LOL, it's true!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yikes! How sad. I hope he heals quickly. Burns are horrible.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WOW....that bitch would have been knocked down...HARD into the hot oil as I was rushing to my son. I may have even tripped and accidentally kicked her in the face with my boots and stepped on her neck to hold her face in the oil for a minute in the confusion before rushing him to the ER. I hope he feels better soon and heals quickly
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I hope your son feels better and I'm not sure why you would have ever let someone like that into your home let alone stay at your home family or not.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I ask this at least once a day - what the f#ck is wrong with people? This is a grandma? We've always teased my ma that she liked the grandkids better than she liked us. That's how it's supposed to be.
WTF

I hope your son recovers quickly and pain free. I'd definitely press every charge available and ask for the max sentence.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:23 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:15 pm I call BS. Post a picture of the tile that is messed up
I can't because I'm no where near home. Bit here is a pic of my son and his q-tip hand. Excuse the siverdine creme on his jeans20181205_073237.jpg

Never mind you can see it on the islands the bottom
That poor kid!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:57 pm I hope your son feels better and I'm not sure why you would have ever let someone like that into your home let alone stay at your home family or not.
When OP posted before, people were all "how could you be so mean to your MIL and not let her move in with you?"

I would have thought MIL had been briefed on what she could and could not do and would have understood that she was on a short leash. She seriously messed up here.

But hey, she'll have room and board covered for a while!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

JFC, your poor kid. I hope they gave him something to help keep him at least somewhat comfortable. That nutcase hopefully will be sitting in prison for a while. Can you press charges on her?
Locked Previous topicNext topic