I ran a guy i liked off

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Based on the information that you've shared since your original post, even though you say that you are better off (ie: earn more money, don't live at home with your parents) than he is, I don't think he agrees with you. I think he believes that he's in a higher class than you & that he's not at all interested in you the same way that you are in him. I would just forget about him and find someone whose character you like.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:42 pm Whats worse...is i lost ALOT of weight since i last saw him at school and i sent him a pic of me with my recent weight loss in the last email and CRICKETS.....nothing....I look way better than i did the last time he saw me in school...I ghosted him for like 7 months straight and he sent me an email saying i miss you and thats why we started talking again
What???
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Demisexual?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:21 pmDemisexual?
This is what I found..

[https://www.healthline.com/health/demis ... l-spectrum]
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You took a jab at him. It landed. Here's your result.

I wouldn't bother with you again either if I were in his shoes. Life is too short to spend time with someone sour and snipey.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:33 pm Honestly the more he revealed the less i liked him...he told me he's demisexual...not attracted to breasts and ass.not a sexual person and thinks having S*x after marriage is ideal...he frequents massage parlors for affection and he plays board games with women he likes
...thats the most nerdiest crap ive ever heard in my life...He is the opposite of anything I would date but again....thrill of the chase.Lets say I did get him the thrill would be gone and i'd end up breaking him down and discarding him fairly quickly because I don't like him.Its pretty sick when I think about it.
I can't tell if you're just trolling and trying really hard to make yourself sound worse and worse, or if you're for real and are just really bad at presenting yourself positively.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I sure hope you trolling but just in case you not....RUN! There are too many red flags for this to be a healthy relationship for either of you.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Holly was not a ditzy virgin just FYI! 😂😂😂 I mean have either of y’all watched King of Queens?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It doesn’t sound to me like either of you really like each other unless your idea of liking someone is to insult them on a regular basis. That’s not something I’d want to deal with constantly, but I don’t like verbal assaults.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think when he asked about your community, maybe he was trying to find out more about you. You jumped to conclusions about what he was asking, called him racist. It's possible that he was interested in you, but when you reacted that way, he decided you weren't worth the effort anymore. And I'm thinking he's probably right. You losing a bunch of weight, and sending him pictures expecting a response seems odd. Were you hoping he would fawn all over you, and tell you how amazing you look?

I think you were fishing for complements, and when you didn't get them, you got upset. Then when he asked you a simple question, you snapped. Did he hurt your feelings when he called you a nerdy black girl? I'm pretty sure that was a joke, and again, you took it the wrong way. I don't think he's racist. I think he likes to joke around, and he thought you would find it funny. Boy was he ever wrong.

Kiss that friendship goodbye, because he's never going to talk to you again.

Locked Previous topicNext topic