I ruined his life,ruined Chrismas and embarrassed the family

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:30 pm
jas wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:02 pm

No it wasn't. He made his choices. To drink as many as he did,refusal to spend the night and insisted on driving. I didn't serve him shit. Neither did my husband. He helped himself
Wrong. Your house, your responsibility.
Yep, social liability laws
She will come up with an excuse for that....watch
Nope. I won't. Social liability laws was one of the reasons why we called 911. We didn't want to be held responsible for his shite. We did everyrgung possible to keep them from leavung besudes physical kidnapping and assault. They both made their choices and these are the repercussions of those choices
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:10 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:30 pm
jas wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Wrong. Your house, your responsibility.
Yep, social liability laws
She will come up with an excuse for that....watch
Nope. I won't. Social liability laws was one of the reasons why we called 911. We didn't want to be held responsible for his shite. We did everyrgung possible to keep them from leavung besudes physical kidnapping and assault. They both made their choices and these are the repercussions of those choices
You fail to realize that your responsibility started with the first drink on your property. You are ultimately liable.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Reading OP's replies
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I've never heard it before!
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:03 pm I thought for sure that was some sort of typo (post is filled with them) but no. It's a term apparently!
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:36 am I just want to know why his cock was up.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:10 am Last night we hosted my bil,sil and their 3 kids. My dh and bil were drinking while playing games and me and sil watched the kids and hing. When I say drinking I mean my dh had 4 beers and BIL had quite a few more. It started getting late and bil was completely wasted. Dh and I talked and invited the 5 of them to spend the night. Sil agreed bit BIL did not. He refused to listen to reason and insisted on driving home. I tried to get Sil to spend the night with the children but because they have a very,very traditional marriage she refused to. They loaded up the kids and drove away. They had a 45 minute drive and dude was barely walking. Nothing I said mattered. Nothing my dh said mattered. He left. After he left I immediately called 911 and reported him as driving under the influence and gave dispatch description of his car plus told them of the circumstances and which way he was headed. He was pulled over and blew twice the legal limit and was arrested for DWI and both BIL and SIL werw charged with child endangerment. They called MIL to pick up the kids . They are staying with her until Bil and Sil are bonded out on Monday after arraignment. Evidently at the police station when MIL picked up the kids one of the officers told her that CPS would be called. Now everybody is mad at me and dh. We caused Bil to get arrested,we cost him his job(OTR trucker),we ruined and Christmas plus its our fault that the kids will probably be taken away from them. Why doesn't anyone see that we did what was right for their family and honestly what was right for oir family. Why does his cock up mean we are horrible people. I swear I don't understand that family

Its been a long night and Im just going to bed. Screw them and all of their bullshit
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:56 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:15 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:03 pm I thought for sure that was some sort of typo (post is filled with them) but no. It's a term apparently!

cock-up noun
English Language Learners Definition of cock-up
British, informal : a situation that is complicated, unpleasant, or difficult to deal with because of someone's mistake
I am wondering where the h e double hockey sticks OP lives that they use this term. Never heard it in my life
Well that makes four of us. Also Idk any family that would be mad at the person that called 911 instead of the drunk driver. My father would have stood in his way and said over my dead body are those kids getting in that car with you. So would have my ex. I'll drive them home myself first. Now Idk what the police would have done. I tend to believe yes they'd allow the sil to drive home and CPS might get a call but whatever.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:27 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:19 am Why didn't SIL drive? she don't have a driver's license right
She did have a drivers license but he doesn't allow her to drive due to the traditional nature of the marriage
Oh here we go with the stupid excuses trying to plug the huge holes in the story.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:57 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:36 am I just want to know why his cock was up.

Cock up is just another way of saying his f**k up
Is that how you normally speak in day to day life? Cock up?
New one for me, but I kind of like it, I'm going to add it to my cursing repertoire, LOL...
HandMmom12
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

The “traditional nature of their marriage”? Seriously? Wtf? Is she a F***ing submissive wife? None of this shit makes sense.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

HandMmom12 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:10 pm The “traditional nature of their marriage”? Seriously? Wtf? Is she a F***ing submissive wife? None of this shit makes sense.
In some cultures, women are not allowed to drive because it is a "man's role". Now, I don't believe the post, but there are some more traditional cultures that look down on women being allowed to drive.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:15 pm
HandMmom12 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:10 pm The “traditional nature of their marriage”? Seriously? Wtf? Is she a F***ing submissive wife? None of this shit makes sense.
In some cultures, women are not allowed to drive because it is a "man's role". Now, I don't believe the post, but there are some more traditional cultures that look down on women being allowed to drive.
Idk but I had this argument with a religious idiot once. He said the mans role is to be the leader. Quoted Acts I believe. By then I was divorced. I said if the man isn't going to fulfill that role (that is love his wife as Jesus did) I'm not following him. Not that I would I'm not traditional I just felt like arguing with this fool. Idc how submissive someone is if she can't say hey you drunk idiot I'm not riding with you she needs counseling. She's in an abusive relationship. Even if she can't drive there are taxis. I just hold that if you're going to follow a man and he leads you into the pit don't go. But that's getting off the subject of the post. I just find it hard to believe they let the sil in the car.
Locked Previous topicNext topic