Why can’t people just apologize?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yesterday, I was swimming at the Y and this lady crashed into me with her head to my face. I was on the right side of the lane and on my third lap. I was also very close to the end of the lap. She didn’t even look. She just took off and crashed into me. I have a cut below my eye and the entire area is sore. The lifeguard told her she has to either stay to the right or swim on one side of the lane. She told him I was fine and she didn’t know I was there. Then she told me she used to be a swim instructor and that I was going to be just fine.

I tried to continue swimming after that but she was all over the place, drifting from lane to lane, and swimming down the middle. This morning, my actual eyeball hurts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

People are assholes. That's why.

You would have gotten an apology from me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:27 am People are assholes. That's why.

You would have gotten an apology from me.
She is on my list of people not to lane share with. There are two men I won’t share with either. I’ll move or wait if the pool is full. One of them is just a huge guy with long arms. Too many close calls, The other is just a jerk. He swims a lot faster than I do and insists on circle swimming instead of staying on one side. So then he comes up behind me and tags my foot expecting me to move over.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some people are lacking manners.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd kick the asshole who grabs your ankle. "Oh, sorry I kicked you! I was afraid it was a great white getting too close."
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would have accidentally head butted her then throat punched her with my elbow on the next lap
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Wow what a B****!
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I probably wouldn't have kept swimming if my eye was cut.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I know people that just seem to not have "i'm sorry" in their vocabulary no matter what they do. It seems so easy to just at least say those words (even if they don't mean them) but obviously this person was just too rude. I'm sorry and I hope you feel better soon!!
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

What exactly did you say to her?
Locked Previous topicNext topic